About The Whole Child Pediatrics
The Whole Child Pediatrics provides pediatric primary care that helps children thrive physically, mentally, and emotionally. We give our patients and their families one-on-one, personal, and comprehensive evidence-based medical care. We serve the Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky area and have hospital privileges at St. Elizabeth South, St. Elizabeth West,and Cincinnati Children’s Hospital.
- We Coordinate All Of Our Patients’ Medical Care
- We Have Met High National Standards Home Verification Standards
- We Provide Self-Management For Chronic Illnesses
- We Involve and Educate Patients And Their Family About Illnesses and Treatment
- Same Day Appointments
- Short Wait Time In Office
- Telephone Advice During and After Office Hours
- Extended Monday Office Hours (7:30 A.M.-7:00 P.M.)
- Translation Services Available
- Friendly, Highly Trained, and Caring Support Staff
Sick Visits / Well Checks
- Routine Sick Visits
- Complex Illnesses
- Chronic Illnesses
- Mental Health Visits
- Preventive Counseling And Screenings
- Developmental Assessments
- Complimentary Sports Physicals
We have outstanding Pediatricians and support staff who work as a team to provide exceptional care for your child.
Wafa J. Nasser, M.D., F.A.A.P.
- May 1998: Established The Whole Child Pediatrics, P.S.C.
- June 1984: Graduated from Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Residency Program, Cincinnati Ohio
- June 1981: Graduated from West Virginia University School of Medicine, Morgantown West Virginia Treatment
Camille R. Crawford, M.D., F.A.A.P.
- June 2005: Joined The Whole Child Pediatrics, P.S.C
- 1981 – May 2005: Private practice in the Greater Cincinnati area
- June 1979: Graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville Tennessee
Dr. Raymond H. Hamden, Consultant Psychologist
Nationally and internationally known in the world of psychology, Dr. Hamden has taught and consulted in more than 30 nations. He has written extensively in the field of psychology. Dr. Hamden’s consulting in Psychology has included all ages and various cultures. His expertise is offered in topics including, but not limited to…
- Screen Time: Solutions and beyond
- Giving Your Children the World
- Teenagers and Family Dynamics
- Communications in the Family
- Teens and Socialization