Expecting a Baby?
We love working with new and soon to be parents and offer FREE Prenatal Consultations! We’d love to meet you before you have your baby so we can get to know each other. Also, if you choose us to care for your baby, getting everything in order a couple months before birth will help to make the transition from hospital care into pediatric care from our office as seamless as possible.
What To Expect On a Prenatal Visit
- Tour our office and meet our friendly staff
- Get answers to questions you may have about delivery, newborn care, breastfeeding, etc
- We discuss preparing your home for the new baby before and after delivery
- We discuss the unique challenges of being new parents
Some Ways We Help New Parents
- We counsel and educate parents about their new babies
- We help parents foster healthy and safe sleep habits in their new baby
- We teach parents about nutrition, growth, and development
- We help parents learn about the uniqueness of their new baby
- We give helpful information about car seats, growth, and development, nutrition, etc.